- (0:00) Dr. Ross Running A Clinic / Warner Bros; Hennessy Street, Burbank
- (0:40) Dr. Greene At An El Station / Quincy Station; 220 S. Wells Street, Chicago
- (0:40) Dr. Greene Waving Down A Taxi Under The El Tracks / N. Wabash Avenue And E. Randolph Street, Chicago (Note: The Camera Is Facing Southeast And He Is Not Close To The Station He Was At A Few Seconds Earlier)
- (0:40) Dr. Greene At Susan's Old Apartment Building / 14 N. Peoria Street, Chicago
- (0:42) Dr. Greene Running Past A Statue / Roughly 37 E. Wacker Drive, Chicago (Note: The Statue Is No Longer There)
- (0:42) Dr. Greene Making It To Union Station / 225 S. Canal Street, Chicago
ER: Season 3 - Episode 8; Union Station
Labels: Chicago, Warner Bros.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
The shelter (run by nuns) where Doug is looking for Ahmed, the little boy from the first scene in this episode, and his mother - at 40:46 into the episode - was filmed inside the practical interiors of the last house on the western side of Kings Row at Warner Bros. Studios.ReplyDelete
The same house later posed as the Black White Read Bookstore on "Gilmore Girls".
You can easily tell by the architecture. They put in a fake wall next to the fireplace in this episode to make the first floor look smaller than usual and to cover the back door. This house has an alternate entrance from its "second front" in the south to make it filmable from different angles.